Amid a digital revolution, insurance companies need to focus on agility and customer-centricity. AAT helps insurers develop and execute strategies that increase profitability and efficiency, leverage digital capabilities, improve customer loyalty and gain competitive advantage from advanced analytics.
What We Do
Our insurance consulting experts work with leading insurance companies, including property and casualty insurers, life insurers, health insurers and reinsurers to develop practical solutions to their most pressing strategic challenges.
We offer a wide range of expertise to help our clients adapt to a changing insurance market and boost their businesses in the short-term while positioning themselves for long-term success:
- Strategy: We develop and refine corporate and growth strategies that reflect the latest market dynamics, including the changing regulatory environment.
- Customer Strategy: We work with our clients to develop insights and strategies to nurture customer relationships and earn customer loyalty that fuels growth and lowers costs.
- Advanced Analytics: We develop analytics strategies and capabilities that help insurance companies mine data for insights and improve decision making across the entire insurance value chain, from risk protection and risk mitigation to management.
- Organization: We help insurance companies build winning operating models and ensure their organizations are set up to succeed.
- Performance Improvement and Operations: Our experts help companies increase efficiency and lower costs to quickly achieve and sustain full potential.
- Technology strategy: We work with companies to increase the agility of their information technology and digital assets to better meet customer expectations.
- Compliance: We support insurance compliance and risk officers and their teams in satisfying the demands of more complex regulations while also helping their companies grow their top and bottom lines.
- Risk Management: We have expertise in Risk Based Supervision and helping our clients in setting up Risk Management Strategy, appetite and related governance framework.